Windmill Pumps

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Wayne

Windmill Pumps

Post by Wayne »

I drove down to Bryan Saturday and picked up the Aermotor pump I had bought. It seem to me you don't see many Aermotor pumps for sale. Since I started looking for one the one I bought was the first I had seen for sale. I go to First Monday in Canton Tx every month see lot of Baker's from Evansville Wis and Dempster and others but don't remember seeing an Aermotor. Since I wanted one I think I would have bought it if I had. It seems as many Aermotor windmills were sold the pumps ought to be the first you see when looking. What's the thought? :?
windmillerman

Re: Windmill Pumps

Post by windmillerman »

so far all I could afford
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Wayne wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:54 am I drove down to Bryan Saturday and picked up the Aermotor pump I had bought. It seem to me you don't see many Aermotor pumps for sale. Since I started looking for one the one I bought was the first I had seen for sale. I go to First Monday in Canton Tx every month see lot of Baker's from Evansville Wis and Dempster and others but don't remember seeing an Aermotor. Since I wanted one I think I would have bought it if I had. It seems as many Aermotor windmills were sold the pumps ought to be the first you see when looking. What's the thought? :?
I agree with you, we go to First Monday every month since we live here. I never see Aermotor pumps. Have you tried visiting the trades day at Round Top/Warrington, Tx? Their show is spring and fall only. Next show in March. Good luck.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
wind fab

Post by wind fab »

wayne

how about a pic and some part numbers

thanks Paul
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Ok will get pictures. Today it is raining not a good day maybe tomorrow. Never been to Round Top. it is on my want to list!
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Wayne wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am Ok will get pictures. Today it is raining not a good day maybe tomorrow. Never been to Round Top. it is on my want to list!
Wayne,

Roundtop and Warrington is awesome for pickers. Alot of old junk, better than Canton.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wayne, did you get to see what the Houston pump was when you picked up your Aermotor?
Gregg
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

No we met in town at a Blacksmith, Forging show which was neat. He said he may keep it because he had never seen one like it before. He dug all of them out of a pile of scrap iron at the junk yard. I'm trying to get pictures downloaded of my Aermotor.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

IMG_20190220_100903055.jpg
IMG_20190220_100852507.jpg
Here are the pictures of my Aermotor pump. They look pretty much like Dempster or Monitor pumps and some others. They just have the name on them. It says Aremotor Co P970 Chicago. The handle is P975 if anyone has a spare handle with that number bring it to Nebraska Cty and we might make a deal. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Gasoline Pumps
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864