windybob's status

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Windcatcher530 Dan

Re: windybob's status

Post by Windcatcher530 Dan »

Windy we need you to get better the last time I laughed was your comment about buying green bananas
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks for the update Paul.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We're pulling for you Windy!!
Gregg
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Update received yesterday from Windy:
Im still in limbo but next week will start the final preparation. I know it seems like a long wait since discovery but its not life or death right at this moment altho more symptoms are sneaking in. The kids were worried but i think that it took 69 years to get here ìm sure i can make at least a couple more weeks. Sure is boring tho. Guess i better enjoy the easy because theres plenty of hard coming. Thanks for asking.
PaulV
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks! I'd like to tell Windy after the operation for me it was an easy ride downhill. Not much hard stuff. Lots of walking if you are up to it. Lots of sleeping in chairs as you can't pull yourself out of bed with your arms. Hang in there Windy we all miss you.
hedgerow

Post by hedgerow »

Paul Thanks for the update. Glad Windy is doing good. Most folks I know that have had a bypass went in not feeling well and came home with a bypass. Its nice to have time to get ready.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Glad to hear an update, I think about him real often. Almost everyone I know who has had that felt like some sort of miracle was preformed so I am sure he will feel better also but he is someone I call a friend so I still worry a bit.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

What makes Windy unique is he is always willing to share his ideas and they are usually right on. I always look forward to what he has to say about a subject that comes up.
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Hope u get well Bob!
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com
PaulV
Site Admin

Post by PaulV »

Update from Windy received yesterday:
Looks like i'll be down here a while. Prob 3 weeks or so. Very serious. Im on borrowed time. The earliest normal opening is 3 weeks but he's doing me this sunday morn. 4 or 5 days in then at son's for a week.
He said i need at least 4. The dr was surprised the widow maker did not get me yet. I told him the reason is because i wasn't married lol thanks. Will keep you posted or my son will.
PaulV