Windmillers in the San Angelo, Texas area

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Jim Corcoran

Windmillers in the San Angelo, Texas area

Post by Jim Corcoran »

Is there anyone on the forum that’s close to the San Angelo, Texas area? I have a friend who has retired and is moving to a small farm he bought outside of town. He has city water for the house. He also has a shallow well of about 60-70 feet which is currently operated with a electric pump. He wants to have the pump replaced with a windmill and he’s not interested in a new Aermotor. He would prefer something older and rebuilt. He’s looking to buy the windmill and pay to have it set up and running. If any one knows someone who might be able to do this, I’ll be glad to pass on the information.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Jim
" You need to get at least 30 miles out of Austin before you're firmly back in Texas."
CTXmiller

Re: Windmillers in the San Angelo, Texas area

Post by CTXmiller »

https://willcowindmill.com/

Reflects to be out of San Angelo.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Gee wonder how far west Brad moved to. Maybe he's close.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

He moved to the Big Bend area and it's in a time zone of it's own. Not close to anything! Just a great area to visit. Stayed at the only motel in Big Bend once. If you wanted to eat at some where other than the on site restaurant it was a 60 mile round trip.