A look back- 2012 Trade Fair

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Minnemiller

A look back- 2012 Trade Fair

Post by Minnemiller »

Just going through some pics on this cold Veteran's Day. Thought some might like to see some random pics. This is of the 2012 Fair in Batavia. Not the most iron but still a good show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smax

Re: A look back- 2012 Trade Fair

Post by Smax »

Thanks for the picts
Dempster

Post by Dempster »

Thanks for sharing, Jud! A lot of interesting buildings to explore for sure. And some nicely restored mills.

Lance
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Interesting old buildings I went to a barn built in 1836. When leaving town at one point I found myself on old Route 66. Then the high light of the trip home was blowing out an inside dual tire. Thank goodness it was on the passenger side so I wasn't blown over by trucks as I changed it in the Interestate.
Minnemiller

Post by Minnemiller »

Thanks guys for checking out the pics. Did someone mention buildings? Also see if you can spot Lance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Here's a few more from Batavia. This is a U.S. Wind Engine Comet I restored for Roger Bailey.
Sheet metal was by Dan Benjamin.
steve p

Post by steve p »

Thanks for posting the pictures Jud and Todd. This was my first trade fair.