How's the Virus affecting folks?

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Wayne

Re: How's the Virus affecting folks?

Post by Wayne »

What I think these grocery stores are doing is hoarding stuff in the back so they can fill call in orders. They know if they tell you they don't have something on your list you'll call another store. I have been looking for napkins every since this started look nearly everyday have as yet to find any at Walmart or Super One.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Man I wanta go somewhere so bad I can taste it. Been reading my Texas Highways Mag about road trips gives me the feeling I need to go somewhere. With things shut down it's no fun if you can't stop at the Antique shops and junk stores along the way. I'm fast loosing faith that were ever going to see normal again. We don't have the Abe Lincoln's, The Roosevelt's, or Harry Truman's to lead us out of this darkness.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Wayne, if you want to go somewhere, go. If nothing else, you can at least get out. Don't shut yourself in, it's unhealthy.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

When you can't stop shop, and eat it's seems to be a waste of gas. I want to spend the night walk around look at things. I guess I'll just have to piss and moan about it.
Bryon

Post by Bryon »

They opened up things here is Georgia. I went to TSC this past Saturday and the parking lot was full. Guy out in the parking lot selling fruit and veggies. Just like old times. I loved it. It is amazing how fast the American people gave up their rights out of fear.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

If you don't have any fear of this stuff I'd say that is border line ignorant!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Anybody been venturing out since some things have opened. Got my first haircut in 3 months. Went to Tyler and took my friend Stan to have cataract surgery. Had supper with my son and his family at Cracker Barrel. Still wearing my mask when I go to the store don't feel comfortable yet. We all had mask on while getting my hair cut.
windybob

Post by windybob »

We've been venturing out since the start. I get a hair cut every year whether I need it or not. Don't wear a mask anyway.

Glad you were able to overcome cabin fever Wayne. Keep up the good work.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
rockingjl

Post by rockingjl »

My bonus mom lives with us and had not been out of the house since February, last week they got up, got cleaned up, Linda did her mom's hair, then they got in the car and went to the Post Office. They drove thru the drive thru and dropped the mail in the box. Then came back home
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

If you need parts at John Deere here, or a battery at the parts place, you call ahead and they leave it at a post in the driveway. Even some of the places that can be open for curb side have closed, when you live in the middle of noplace like me you just got to order it and with all these kids online the internet is crawling at a snails pace!