Eddie Sosa Info

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
Wayne

Eddie Sosa Info

Post by Wayne »

I'm trying to find Eddie out at Lubbock. I sent him some patterns to make me some new wood but now can't raise him. He didn't pass on us did he?
wind fab

Re: Eddie Sosa Info

Post by wind fab »

wayne

try star zephyr on here

paul
pcowley (RIP)

Post by pcowley (RIP) »

He is not very good about answering his cell phone at work and then again he may be in Africa.I will call an see if he will answer the phone for me. Does everyone know that the Director that they hired at the Museum Quit.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Paul Cowley phone 806dash562dash4418
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks Paul. I sent him both a e-mail and a pm through the forum. No reply. No hadn't heard about the director quitting. Any reason why?
pcowley (RIP)

Post by pcowley (RIP) »

Director gave no reason. It was real sudden.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Paul Cowley phone 806dash562dash4418
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks for your help Paul Cowley. Eddie called me and all is well. He is going to start working on my parts. Contacted Dan Benjamin and he has my castings done so I've had a good week. :D
charris

Post by charris »

Eddie is at the Windmill Museum working hard as usual. He is traveling some in the U.S. looking for parts to exhibits we are building. The latest new exhibit is our 20-foot Aermotor that is being erected inside the museum gallery building in the new Aermotor Addition.

The man the Museum hired as its new Director did up and leave the position. He could not handle the job or responsibility. I have assumed the position again (which I have had for 27 years) as we being a new search.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Good luck with the search. I'd figure there wouldn't be a whole lot of people out there with experience being a Director of a Windmill Museum. A lot of OJT I would think. :D