Happy Birthday Windy

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
windybob

Re: Happy Birthday Windy

Post by windybob »

Thanks to all. It wasn't listed here, but thanks to Ed, everyone knows. ;)

I spent the day taking an ultrasound of my innards, then went over and re-plumbed some under-the-counter supply water pipes that were leaking, and had the wood and dirt under the cabinets soaking wet and rotten. Got that all fixed up, when I eventually was able to get up off the floor, I called it quits. So it was a usual day of chores, and helping others. all in all a good day. So now, going thru the holiday season, I am dealing with a few more health issues, an aortic aneurism, and a few kidney stones too big to pass. Today had more tests, and scheduled in kidney stones procedure next week.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good healthy life. :D
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
tom b

Post by tom b »

Hi Bob, just saw this post. Another year of living the good life, congratulations on getting back to your projects so fast after the last heart "tune up". Don't feel alone in having health issues. At 75 I could probably match your number of surgery's and then some. Sounds like you are very proactive now in staying healthy and contributing to this wonderful hobby. Many more years to come for us all. Enjoy the week Windy. Happy Birthday and Merry Xmas from California.
Les Jacox

Post by Les Jacox »

Hope you had a very happy birthday, Wiindy. Les & Linda
Les Jacox
Garland, NE
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Missed your birthday, hope you had a good one. Keep your health priority one!
Gregg
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Oh Windy I've had kidney stones. While in the hospitaI discovered if I laid down in the bed to sleep the pain was awful needed pain pills, but if I set up in the bed no pain. Had to wait for 4 days for the sorry Dr to come back from his bike ride to blast them out. Good luck they are no fun.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Thanks everyone. Really I suppose I'm ok, just surprised at the health issues. Yes, I'm still active. As long as I can stand upright and breath, I figure it's good from there.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.