New to site

For New Members. Tell us about yourself.
Ron Stauffer

Re: New to site

Post by Ron Stauffer »

Sorry I forgot to post the pic. They double as a rod wrench also
20240504_195308.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bart78

Post by Bart78 »

I don’t know. I can ask my father in law. He may know who made them. We very rarely make ours. Only if Aermotor or someone orders a bunch.
Ron Stauffer

Post by Ron Stauffer »

I think I got them from aermotor but it was fifteen years ago. They were many pre covid, pre inflation dollars
Bart78

Post by Bart78 »

I will ask Taylor or David with Aermotor if they have ever had these. I’ve never seen them in their shop. But that does not mean anything.
Ron Stauffer

Post by Ron Stauffer »

I thought I knew when I purchased those elevators based on needing them for a job. I bought them in 2010 and Bob Bracher was still at the helm. Take a guess what they cost in 2010?

Your fiberglass rod is very strong.. We had 5/8 rod on a 400 foot set that had silt problems. The first 2 times the plunger seized we could pull it loose with a single part line. The third time it stuck, it didn't come loose. We were picking up 400' of 2" pipe just hooked on to the sucker rod. We had to weld a chain to the casing to hold the drop pipe in place. Once drop pipe couldn't move, it would not budge pulling on the rod. We rigged a 2 part line and finally one of your ends pulled off the fiberglass rod. I don't know if your rod has a rating but a single line is three thousand pounds of pull and the and a two part six so we field tested it at over 3000
Bart78

Post by Bart78 »

We test every rod that we make at 5,000 pounds. Thank you for the compliment. And the feedback. We hope every Rod that leaves our shop. Will hold up to any well it’s put in.
rockingjl

Post by rockingjl »

Welcome Bart78 from West Phoenix Az