what happened to this project?

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
windmillerman

what happened to this project?

Post by windmillerman »

Challenge in Oregon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve p

Re: what happened to this project?

Post by steve p »

That would be a great project!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Last time he posted was around the time of the trade fair. Then we went dead. I don't remember who he was someone from eastern Washington. Was he the same guy that was working with a museum to rebuild a 20 ft Samson? I can't remember the town in Eastern Washington. I think the last post the family was taking it to start working on it.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Yea, I was trying to figure out what size it was, I don't think he knew for sure but I never seen any measurements or part numbers to try to scale how big it was, not even sure if Challenge had a prefix or even changed their part number for different sizes? My literature collection on these is very sparse! If anyone knows anything about these I would love to learn more also.
Mister Ed

Post by Mister Ed »

Wayne wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:57 am Was he the same guy that was working with a museum to rebuild a 20 ft Samson?
The family that owned it was posting under Kosmo's (? something like that) user ID. If you can imagine, they were having issues getting a user ID for the old forum. Kosmo was the one that was working on the big Sampson.
Thanks,
Ed
windmillerman

Post by windmillerman »

probable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Looks good from here!