windybob's status

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about things in general, in most cases.
windybob

Re: windybob's status

Post by windybob »

mtblah » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:02 pm

PaulV thanks for keeping us posted, we all are concerned about Bob S .

MAny thanks to Paul for the many he does for all of us. 8-)

Mister Ed » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Great to hear!

rockingjl » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:36 am

Awesome to hear the progress, thanks Paul

Kudos to Paul!

MAS » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:45 pm

Bob is at his sons house for a week or so.

Jim Corcoran » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Great to hear.

Yes guys, All the bathroom remodeling and updating we are doing, certainy came in handy. He moved the upstairs bedroom, to the downstairs bedroom, which is connected to the new bathroom we worked so hard on. Who would've thought it would come in SO handy. We are still 2/3 done on one upstairs bathroom, and will start on the main one when we get the other finished.
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
windybob

Post by windybob »

y PaulV » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:12 am

Windy's been doing good this past week. Other than some negative side effects from a few medications, he's improving a little every day.

hedgerow » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 am

Paul Good to hear. Thanks for the update.

Windcatcher530 Dan » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:54 am

Great to hear Paul. Thanks

CTXmiller » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:09 pm

Thanks for the update

rockingjl » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Good news, thanks Paul

mtblah » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:13 pm

Good news ! Good job Windy, keep working on the recovery .

Speaking of that , guys, yes I was getting better, but one thing really kicked my butt. When I would stand up, I would lose all my air, get really weak, and my heart would really pound. If you've ever been under water, and could not get air, that's what it felt like. It was awful. I reported it to the nurses, and my heatr rate was too high, which is somewhat common after this kind of surgery. My heart rate was 130-140 when it should be 70 to 90. My heart was on a marathon all the time, and, like when a runner finishes the race, they collapse at the finish line, totally worn out, and gasping for air. That's what I was going through. everything else was actually pretty good, but I never thought I would have such an issue breathing. I don't know if it was all the changes of meds that helped, or simply the passage of time. PAssage of time gets my vote for now.
windybob

Post by windybob »

mtblah » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Windy , glad to hear you are up and around again ! We missed you .
Mike B
New Braunfels TX

Thanks Mike. They really don't want you in the hospital very long. They want you excersizing and out of there as soon as possible.

y Windcatcher530 Dan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:51 am

Happy Thanksgiving windy Bob. I hope things are improving for you.

Son and wife went out to 2 places for Thanksgiving with friends. They wanted me to go, I declined, due to breathing issues. They brought 1 plate of ecah place they went for Thanks giving. So....I had turkey! :D

hedgerow » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am

Bob hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope the cardiologist can get things straighten out for you on Monday. Take care.

They were more than helpful. They really encourage you to call if you have issues. And yes, I even had my pumpkin pie too! ;)
windybob

Post by windybob »

y PaulV » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:13 am

Windy made it home yesterday. He's getting settled in and taking this slow. He hopes to be back online soon.

Yes, even though I still had minor breathing issues, as long was sitting down, I was fine. I was really nice to get home, and to get ALL THE BILLS IN THE MAIL. :lol:

Wayne » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 am

Thanks for the update>

mtblah » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:35 am

Way to Windy !!

Thanks guys, AND Paul!
windybob

Post by windybob »

Okay folks, I think thats it for the responses to everyone. Once again, thank you Paul, and everyone! I know I'll be talking to Roger one day, but it's nice to talk to everyone here.

I will slowly treatd thru the backlog of posts now, and see what trouble I can get myself into!