Windmill Pumps

Generally speaking, this area is for general discussion about windmills, in most cases.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Re: Windmill Pumps

Post by Kansas Rust Buzzard »

Out of the hundreds of Chandler pumps, a large number of Nelson pumps and a lot of Dempster and Challenge ones, I have only seen one Aermotor one also. It was in a windmiller's bone pile and I had just priced some regular pumps that I thought were expensive, I asked about the Aeromotor and he said "That is an odd ball, probably not worth much, how about $5?" people's ideas of oddballs are very different, LOL
windybob

Post by windybob »

I'll give you 10 bucks for it. Hurry, you can double your money. lol
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

I will trade you even up for an Ottawa Windybob, it won't cost you a dime! Better jump on that before I back out. ;-)
Smax

Post by Smax »

The ones I find must be made of gold because they always want more than I can afford. Did find a baker drinking fountain hand pump a few years ago at Bowie Texas trade days that was reasonable . hadn't never seen one before so I bought it.
Kansas Rust Buzzard

Back in the day, a lot of roadside rest areas in Kansas had those drinking fountain pumps but I only know of a couple left. Knowing the state, I suspect they ended up in the landfill at some point during a remodel job.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

I've seen one or two of the Aermotor pumping devices at Engine shows.
windybob

Post by windybob »

Aaron, you must dream in technicolor. Let me know when reality re-enters your world. lol
Call Dan Benjamin for parts. P M me for the phone number.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Went to Canton First Monday. Weather 44 degrees but tolerable. I guess you folks in the north county would be out in short sleeves. Again no Aermotor pumps, several Dempster and Red Jacket. I ran into The Wildman R.L. Brenner of SD. Not many vendors I guess our visitors from up north couldn't get our way because of the weather.
JBarker

Post by JBarker »

Wayne wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 am Went to Canton First Monday. Weather 44 degrees but tolerable. I guess you folks in the north county would be out in short sleeves. Again no Aermotor pumps, several Dempster and Red Jacket. I ran into The Wildman R.L. Brenner of SD. Not many vendors I guess our visitors from up north couldn't get our way because of the weather.
I didn't see any in Canton today either. Spitting rain all day.
Jerry Barker
Wills Point, Texas
214-893-2864
www.Farmhousewindmills.com
farmhousewindmills@hotmail.com