No Projects Yet?

Share and discuss your windmill related projects.
Wayne

No Projects Yet?

Post by Wayne »

Surley someone out there has been doing something exciting while we have been wondering in the wilderness! Hope to have a project complete by next week to post. :D
Mister Ed

Re: No Projects Yet?

Post by Mister Ed »

Wayne, since you were not on the Face Book group ... I have just started working on the Star 12s I bought from Ivan at Kendallville. I spent the summer making momma new kitchen cabinets. Then on 12/5 ... I became the project. :lol: I am pretty much stuck in the house all winter, on one of those wheelie knee carts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks,
Ed
CTXmiller

Post by CTXmiller »

Ed,

Broke my right ankle too in August. Dr called it a trimalleolar fracture...11 screws and a plate. I'll set off metal detectors at the airport. I feel your pain. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Michael
Mister Ed

Post by Mister Ed »

Thanks. The really bad part is ... I walked into the hospital, but looked like this coming back out. Most of what is screwed and plated together, they had to first cut apart with saws. Hopefully, in the long run, it cures a bunch of pain that I have had for far too long.
Thanks,
Ed
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hope all goes well. The ankle and the Beatty!
steve p

Post by steve p »

Ouch! Hope you all heal up well.